*** Contest Terms and Conditions ***
“BMW i Undress Runways Competition”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
When you submit an entry for this contest, you agree with the terms and conditions below.
BMW i Undress Runways Competition
Contest: This contest relating to the BMW i Undress Runways Competition.
Contest Duration: The Contest runs from 23 September 2015 at 4:00pm Australia Eastern Daylight Time until 27 September 2015 at 11:59 pm Australia Eastern Daylight Time. No further entries will be accepted after this date.
Contest Terms and Conditions: When you submit an entry for this Contest, you agree with these Contest Terms and Conditions.
Event Date: The prize for the participant nominating their favourite designer is the use of the BMW i3 for consecutive 3 days and is valid until 27 March 2016. The prize winner is required to provide 6 weeks’ notice to the competition provider of their preferred date to ensure availability.
The prize for the winning designer includes the use of the BMW i3 for 3 days and a $500 Airbnb voucher, valid until 27 March 2016. The prize winner is required to provide 6 weeks notice to the competition provider of their preferred date to ensure availability. Airbnb check-in and check-out times are subject to the terms and conditions of the Airbnb listing and property owner.
Guests: Any natural person the Participant has identified and together with whom the Participant wishes to exploit the Prize, up to a maximum of 3 Guests.
Organizers: The Organizers of this Contest (Contest) are Undress Runways Inc (ABN: 55391456424) with address at 76 Langshaw Street New Farm QLD4005 and BMW Australia Ltd, ABN 11 004 675 129, 783 Springvale Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170. Organizer refers to any one of the Organizers.
Participant: Any natural person who has reached the age of 18 at the time of a Submission. Either the participant or their nominated driver must be 22 years of age and a full license holder not under suspension or cancellation. In the case of the Designer Prize, the nominated driver must also be one of their chosen guests.
Prize: The prize for the participant nominating their favourite designer is the use of a BMW i3 for 3 consecutive days.
The Prize for the designer and up to 3 of their guests consists of: (a) a $500 Airbnb gift voucher and (b) the use of a BMW i3 for 3 consecutive days, which will be picked up from either: BMW Melbourne, BMW Sydney or Brisbane BMW on the agreed date and dropped back to the nominated BMW i dealer.
The Prize does not include any other transportation, per diem costs, airport taxes or any other fees, costs, hospitality or items whatsoever, all of which are the responsibility of the Winner and the Guests. The Winner and the Guests are each responsible for possessing all necessary ID, visa, permits, consents, approvals and other documents required for travel. Airbnb portion of the prize: Coupon entitles you to a AUD500 discount for a single booking, which must be completed (including host acceptance) using the promo code before 11.59pm Australia time on March 27 2016. Valid only for registered Airbnb users in Australia. Not transferable to another user or redeemable for cash. May not be combined with another Airbnb coupon or discount code. Any subsequent refund will be limited to the amount actually paid. Coupon codes may not be supported on older versions of Airbnb's mobile apps. Airbnb reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the discount or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of Airbnb's Terms of Service or technical errors are suspected.
Submission: Like your favourite designer photo and then tag a friend (or 2, or 3... you've got 4 seats!) in the comments and tell us in English with 25 words or less what is the first piece of clothing you'd pack for your BMW i3 weekend getaway.
Web page: The Contest is accessible from https://www.facebook.com/undressrunways.
Winner: A Winner is a person to whom a Prize is awarded. Upon termination of the Contest Duration, the jury will select one Winner who will receive the Prize (which the Participant can exploit together with up to three Guests).
2. How to enter. Participants may enter the Contest during the Contest Duration by following the process below.
3. Process. To participate in the Contest and to try to win the Prize described above, you have to:
(a) Go to the Undress Runways Facebook page.
(b) Review the photo albums of the registered designers
(c) Choose your favourite photo; and
(d) Tag a friend and add a comment explaining in 25 words or less what is the first item of clothing you will pack for your weekend in a BMW i3
Submissions must be received through the above process within the Contest Duration.
4. Each Participant can only participate once. An Organizer is not responsible for computer or network problems, problems with servers, problems with social media or other electronic accounts or the failure to receive any Submission for any reason whatsoever. By entering the Contest, Participants agree that they may be contacted by the Organizer in relation to the Contest and agree to take part in any publicity that occurs as a result of the Contest and grant the Organizer and its agents the right to use their personal data and/or image, as explained in more detail below.
5. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to Participants residing in Australia. Directors, officers, employees, independent contractors and agents of the Organisers or their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, and the members of any of their immediate families or households, are not eligible.
6. Prohibited Content: Submissions must not violate the rights of any other party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy, publicity or other moral rights. Submissions must NOT contain: (a) content that endorses/promotes illegal or harmful activity; (b) violent, profane, vulgar, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material; (c) adult material; or (d) defamatory content. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that violates these prohibitions, or that the Organizer deems inappropriate for any reason, in its sole discretion.
7. Winner Selection: One Winner will be selected from the submitted Submissions. The Winner will be chosen entirely on merit. The panel of judges will be comprised of the Organizers' employees. The judges' decisions are final, conclusive and binding. If substantially similar Submissions are submitted by different entrants, judges will select only the best version of that idea, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion.
8. License: By submitting a Submission, Participants grant the Organizers a perpetual (or for the term of the protection granted by the relevant intellectual property rights), worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, broadcast, publicly perform, publicly display, communicate to the public, or otherwise use the Submission for promotional or any other purposes, on or in relation to Undress Runways and related sites and mobile apps, with or without modifications, in any form or medium (including but not limited to: internet, any printed medium distributed via press, billposting, point of sale advertising, flyers and leaflets), whether now existing or later developed, for entertainment, promotional and/or advertising purposes. To the greatest extent permitted by law, Participants agree not to invoke any so-called moral rights in relation to their Submissions (including without limitation the right to be identified as the creator of the work and the right to object to derogatory treatment of the work).
9. Notification/Announcement of Winner: The Organizer will notify the Winner by tagging them in their Facebook comments within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner does not respond within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for the Winner's failure to collect the Prize. The Organizer may award, assign or dispose of any unclaimed Prize in any manner in its sole discretion. The Organizer may publicly announce the name of the Winner after the end of the Contest Duration, on the applicable Undress Runways Facebook pages and through other Undress Runways social media channels.
10. Prize Conditions: The Prize is provided as-is with no express or implied warranty or guarantee. The Organisers are not liable under any circumstances if the Prize is postponed, suspended, cancelled or cannot be delivered or carried out for any reason whatsoever. This Contest may be subject to applicable local laws and regulations, including but not limited to tax laws. The Winner is solely responsible and liable for any and all taxes applicable to or resulting from the award of the Prize. Where and to the extent permitted by law, the Organizer may require any or all of the Winner and Guests, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release permitting the Organizer to use any of the Winner's and the Guests' name, image, voice and likeness and winning Submission in promotional materials where permitted by law and subject to applicable rules. Refusal or inability to sign and return such forms within 24 hours of receipt may result in disqualification and awarding of Prize to an alternate Winner. The Winner and the Guests understand that they may be filmed when they redeem the Prize. As a precondition to redeem the Prize, the Winner and the Guests will sign a release form that will allow the Organizer to film their travel to the Event, check-in and check-out and their stay at the Prize and to use that footage for worldwide marketing and commercial purposes. The Winner will make sure the Guests agree with these terms and that the Guests will sign such release forms. The Organizer reserves the right to any remedy, including withdrawal, denial or cancellation of any prize, if fraud, tampering or other violations of these Contest terms and conditions are suspected.
11. General Liability Release: By entering this Contest, Participants and their Guests release the Organizer and its agents from any liability whatsoever, on any theory, and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Contest or use of the Prize, to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Organisers' total and maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the Contest, the Prize and all the transactions contemplated in these Contest Terms and Conditions is limited to A$5,000. The Organizers' obligations and liabilities are several and not joint.
12. Personal Data: By entering the Contest and submitting the Submission and any other personal information, Participants expressly consent to the processing of their personal information by the Organizer for the purpose of the Contest or any associated publicity.
13. Interpretation and Disputes: Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions and all decisions of the judges, which are final, conclusive and binding; (b) that any disputes shall be governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state and those courts entitled to hear appeals from them; and (c) to waive any objection to the jurisdiction of those courts.
14. Miscellaneous: The Contest is void where prohibited by applicable laws. If any terms or provisions of these Contest Terms and Conditions are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Organizers may suspend, modify or terminate the Contest if they believe, in their sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, in which case the Prizes will be awarded among the eligible entries received that were unaffected by the problem, if possible. Questions or comments may be sent to the addresses stated above. The English version of these Contest Terms and Conditions prevails over, controls and overrides all other language versions.
15. Terms Regarding the Prize:
(a) The Winners and the Guests shall comply with all requirements, rules and guidelines applicable to their stay at the premises constituting the Prize, including those relating to alcohol, smoking, health, safety and security.
(b) The Prize is personal and cannot be sold or transferred to someone else. If the Winner does not or cannot accept the Prize, it reverts back to the Organizer and it is at the Organizer's sole discretion to award the Prize to another Participant in this Contest.
(c) The Organizer may ask for a written confirmation or proof of the place of residence and age of the Winner and the Guests before awarding the Prize.
(d) The Winner and the Guests shall behave and conduct themselves properly at all times. The Winner and the Guests are liable for any costs, losses or expenses that any of the Organisers may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with property damage, death or personal injury that are caused by the Winner's or any Guests' negligence, misbehaviour, misconduct or default.
(e) No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted. The Prize may not be redeemed for cash. If due to circumstances beyond the Organizer's control, the Organizer unable to provide the Prize, the Organizer reserves the right to award, as substitute, a Prize of equal value.
(f) Usage of the car element of the major prize is subject to further terms and conditions. Fuel, insurance, vehicle damage, surcharges, excess or deductible along with any parking or traffic fees, fines, penalties or charges of any description, tolls and congestion charges are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner. The nominated driver must be either the winner or their nominate guest and have a full and current valid driver’s license issued in an Australian State or Territory and be willing to sign an indemnity form – a copy of which may be viewed at http://www.bmw.com.au/com/en/insights/driving_experience/_shared/pdf/IndemnityForm-June2015.pdf.